This program is proudly supported by:
The Netball Talent Development Program plays a vital role in the Netball NSW Athlete Pathway by identifying, monitoring and developing the skills of young netball players. The program will consist of on court skills training, fitness and athlete education.
The following benefits will apply to those selected in the 2022-23 Netball program:
- Skill Development Sessions Focused on the Skills Specific to Netball
- Access to a Network of Specialised Coaches
- Athlete Education in Topics such as Nutririon, Sports Psychology, Motivation, Leadership and Load Management
- Strength and Conditioning Coaching and Testing
- Targeted Competition Events, such as Your Local Club Academy Games and Academy Challenge**
** Selected Athletes
- Be aged between 15-16 years in the year of the scholarship program (born in 2007 & 2008).
- Reside within the Hunter Region LGAs (including Greater Taree)
- Be a Current Registered Member of a Local Association
- Display the Potential to Progress through the Netball NSW Athlete Pathway
- Demonstrate a Dedication to Improving Performance