This program is supported by:
Nominations for the 2020-2021 program are NOW OPEN!
Click HERE to nominate.
Head Coach: Ross Hayter
Manger: Rebecca Mason
This Program provides recognition and motivation to identified emerging talented athletes 13-18 years of age with a stated goal to achieve NSWIS selection, and ultimate progression through to National Team selection by following the FTEM high performance pathway:
The HAS cycling talent development program runs all year with annual intake starting in August with nominations and then officially restarting the program in October.
The following benefits will apply to those selected in the program:
- Weekly Training Sessions to Further Develop Skills
- Access to a Network of Specialised Coaches
- Athlete Education in Topics such as Nutrition and Psychology
- Strength and Conditioning Coaching and Program
- Planet Fitness Gym Membership
- Competition Entry and Development Camp Opportunities
A program levy and a uniform levy will be applicable to selected athletes.
- Athlete turning 13-18 years of age (born in between 2008 - 2003)
- Athletes must be gold license holders of Cycling Australia;
- Reside within the Hunter Region
- Attend School within the Hunter Region
- Registered with a Local Club/Association